Monday, December 4, 2006

New home here













I decided to move things over here because I couldn't get the other blog the way I wanted it. So here I am.

I'll repost my pictures I took that turned out. The others were too dark - I'm just learning how to use this camera. First my dd, almost 3, with her beautiful blue eyes. Next my oldest ds doing his schoolwork at the kitchen island. And last my dd's bedroom. Iwas attempting a home tour, but most of the shots were too dark so I'll try another day! Oops I tried to put the tree last, but it got thrown to the top! Anyway that's our tree. Notice our cat Goblin on the chair looking for birds out the window!


Mrs. H

1 comment:

theups said...

Beautiful tree and lovely family!!! Thank you for sharing a little of your world!!

I look forward to reading your blog!

His,
Mrs. U