Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Books read recently

I noticed a lot of people doing reading challenges so I unofficially started in March. However, between the house, the kiddos, and homeschooling I don't seem to get very far! At any rate here I present my two month list.

March

  • Deconstructing Penguins by Lawrence and Nancy Goldstone
  • Jane Austen's Town and Country Style by Susan Watkins
  • The Private World of Tasha Tudor
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein
  • Tasha Tudor's Garden by Tovah Martin

April


  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadimon
  • Vintage Style by Cath Kidston
  • So Many Books, So Little Time by Sara Nelson
  • The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  • Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
I also made a good attempt at Emma and The Story of the World IV, but haven't quite finished.


Happy reading in May!
Mrs. H

No comments: