Friday, June 22, 2007

Show and Tell



I couldn't think of anything for today's show and tell, so I want to share this picture I took last night at the ball games. I really like the way it turned out. I could take pictures all the time of the sky! I love to look at the clouds and the sun and the colors that are created. I like how the sun's rays are bursting forth from behind the clouds.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning! Ps. 30:5

Even though this is a night picture, this verse is what came to my mind.

Go visit Kelli to see everyone else's show and tell!



Well on another note we are off to the Bible quizzing state finals today. The 6 months of studying come down to this weekend! I'll be back on Monday, hopefully with a new trophy ; )

Have a wonderful weekend,
Mrs. H

13 comments:

Trella said...

What a lovely picture. I love pictures of the sky, there is nothing like it.
I pray all goes well today.
Blessings,
Trella

Kim said...

I enjoy looking at the sky also, I'm always hoping the the Lord will return just as I gaze up. Thank you for sharing.

Susan said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the sky and the clouds. We were driving home yesterday about noon and the cloud formation was so lovely I wished I'd had my camera. Thanks for sharing yours. The night one is wonderful!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Mrs. H,
Those photos are wonderful. I'm glad you decided to post them. Here's hoping you bring home the trophy!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Beautiful picture! I love the way you captured the sunlight behind the clouds.

charish said...

I enjoyed your photos of the sky. Makes you realize how god works.
Sarah

Sandra said...

Love the picture, it's just amazing the way you captured the sunlight behind the clouds :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love to see the rays of the sum streaming from behind the clouds.

Anonymous said...

A girl after my own heart! I too love to take pictures of the sky and clouds! Just beautiful. I find myself singing How Great Thou Art a lot!

Kelli said...

I love pictures of the sky too and your photos are beautiful!!! Great show and tell!!

Kelli

LBP said...

I love sky photos. Very beautiful!

Carole Burant said...

Both of your pictures are awesome...I especially love sunset pictures when there are trees or leaves in silhouette. Gorgeous!! Have a wonderful weekend! xox

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.