Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Odd Shots

Forgive the extreme blurriness of this picture - No1 took it. Anyhow, I wanted to share it to show you a frequented napping place of our cat Goblin. He weighs about 20 pounds, but he climbs up here on top of our computer tower under the desk and lays down! Doesn't look to me to be the most comfortable of spots. Maybe he's trying to hide from the little Miss who likes to squeeze and drag him?
On another note, I finally got out the sewing machine my Mom got me for Christmas! I know It's been sitting for seven months : ( I really wanted a machine, because I've never learned how to sew and I really wanted to. So without further ado here is my first project - a clothespin bag. Now granted all I did was sew a straight shot of stitches, but I did well to get the machine out and threaded! This little dress was Miss Leone's and she got a stain on the front of it. So after seeing other people's bags they had made from old dresses I was inspired! And this is the result. Now maybe I'll have the gumption to attempt another , more challenging, project!


Mrs. H

No comments: