Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Fox and the Sheep by DS 8

Once upon a time there was a fox. And he was bad. But there was a sheep and he followed God. One day the sheep was walking. The fox was wily. He was hiding behind a bush waiting for his prey to come. Then the sheep came. The fox's mouth was drooling. The fox jumped out from behind the bush. The sheep started praying and then a bear came out and scared the fox away. The sheep was hiding so the bear went away. The fox came back and asked the sheep, "How do you do that?" Then the sheep said, "I follow God and every day I pray and He will save me. If I baptize you then if you're in trouble God will save you too. If you pray every day you will be a servant of God too. " The fox asked the sheep, "Are you a servant of God? Why don't you do everything He tells you?" "Because He never tells me anything to do. All you have to do is be a servant of God and when you die you go to Heaven and have eternal life. In Heaven no one is bad. In Heaven the sidewalks are gold and the walls are made of diamonds. And then the fox said, "Wow, I think I'm going to start doing that!" And they all lived happily ever after.

The End

No comments: