Friday, May 18, 2007

Gingerbread and Camping


AHHH I could scream! I had my post completed and tried to post and Blogger said error! Any way, as I was trying to say, this is where I'll be sleeping for the next couple of nights. My two oldest boys ( 10 and 7) are on our church's Bible quizzing team and there is a tournament tomorrow. The Boss and I decided to make a mini-vacation out of it and camp at a nearby state park. So instead of posting and reading blogs here all cozy and warm, I'll be shivering under my sleeping bag ( lows in the 30's!). Just kidding, we are going to have a blast. The kids are really excited to get the camping season started. We just bought the camper last April so our camping experiences are limited as yet : )

On another note, I made Anna's Schoolhouse Gingerbread yesterday. My goodness, it was delicious - sooo moist! I drizzled it with a glaze of powdered sugar and lemon juice, an idea from Nigella Lawson again ;)

Well, I shall return here on Monday with a ton of pictures, hopefully with no icicles hanging from our noses!

P.S. Sorry the picture are set up so weird, I'm still working on making my posts look the way I picture them in my mind!

Mrs. H

No comments: